In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a slow motion video on a camcorder in Sony Vegas. In a film camera, this is called "overcranking". On your camcorder, set your rec format to PH 720.60 P. Then open your clip in Sony Vegas and set up a time line. Then make a region around the entire clip and select Render As. Go to Custom and change the frame rate to 59. 940 (Double NTSC). Now save it. This video ill benefit those viewers who produce videos and would like to learn how to make their videos in slow motion on their camcorder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades