In this tutorial, we learn how to do a side by side video effect in Sony Vegas. First, open up Sony Vegas and open up a couple of clips to your time line. After this, make the two clips the same length by pressing down on the control key and moving them with the mouse. From here, return the videos to the start and then right click the track motion button. Reduce the width and the height to half of what they were before. Then, move the X position of one to -180 and the other to 180. Now both will show up side by side, making it easier for you to edit and play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades