If you are facing any problem to compress videos in Sony Vegas like not in very good quality or big in size etc. then you have to take these steps to get rid of it.
So to do it first you need to go file menu and click render. Then choose main concept avc/aac mp4 in save as type option and then go to custom and choose custom frame size in frame size option, enter 1280 in width and 720 in height. now go to frame rate and set it to ntsc. Now go to project tab and set it to best.
That's it! it's all done and you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades