HowToMakeAnything describes how to make Script work in Sony Vegas. Script is a way of automating a normally cumbersome process. Select events from Cursor, add regions to add, fade effects etc to the clip. That may also be selected from Tools Menu, then Scripting. Drag the desired two or three scripts to the folder of Script menu in Sony Vega Pro 8 available in C drive and rescan script menu folder. It is to be noted that adding hundreds of clips can also be done to the folder if one so desires. And add to second gap from Scripting menu and finalize the process easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades