This video shows the method to sync sound using Sony Vegas. This is important in case of double system sound when audio is recorded separate from the picture. The first step involves opening up the poorer source of audio like the audio from the built in microphone in the laptop. Now open the good quality audio like the one from a camcorder just below the first one. Align the two audio using a reference mark. In the given video, it is the clapping of hands recorded on both audio. So, the spike in the audio is used to align the two videos. This can now be superimposed on the bad audio to play with the video. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades