In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to re-size an image or video in Sony Vegas. Begin by opening the image or video that you want to re-size in Sony Vegas and drag it into the time line. Then click on Event/Pan Crop on the right side of the clip in the time line. Now re-size/rotate the video/image by dragging in and out. Finish by simply closing the window. This video will benefit those viewers who create videos using Sony Vegas and would like to learn how to make their video image smaller or zoomed closer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades