Software manufacterers always advise you to read the instruction manual first before attempting to do anything on a new program. But who has the time to obsess over ever little boring detail in a 300-page tome when just playing around the controls on your own gets you attuned to the program immediately?
Watch this beginner tutorial to get an idea of what Sony Vegas is about and what all the little buttons and functions mean.
Starting from the absolute basics, this tutorial will help you avoid reading the lengthy manual, and take you step by step through getting your video into Sony Vegas, working with some simple editing, and getting it ready for YouTube. This episode goes over the Vegas interface and main controls. This will help familiarize you with getting around and using the tools that are most often used during projects. You will require a fast connection and up to date computer to watch in HD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades