Prepare two video clips which are on entirely the same scene or spot. Shoot the first video clip so that the actor enters and leaves the scene from the left. Then, shoot the second video clip so that the actor enters and leaves the scene from the right. On your Sony Vegas Pro application, layer both video clips together. Create a rectangular mask on the first video to indicate which part of the scene should only be shown. Add a little bit of feather effect so that the first video will blend in nicely to the second video. Play the entire video and you should now see a whole new video clip with two versions of the actor entering and leaving the scene simultaneously.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades