In this tutorial, we learn how to find missing windows and panels in Sony Vegas. When you are in Sony Vegas, you will want to look in the middle for several lines that have "X's" in them. Now, place the mouse on the side of these and drag out the windows that you see, and you will be able to drag out the panels you have been looking for. After this, change the view of your page so you can always see the panels you need to on this software. Next your windows will be where the other x's are, and you didn't lose anything! The interface all moves around, so situate everything how you want it to be, then you won't lose any more windows or panels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades