This video in the Software category will show you how to add a watermark to a video in Sony Vegas. This video tutorial is using Sony Vegas Pro8. Import a video into your timeline on which you want to put a watermark. Then go to the video layers on the left bottom, right click and select 'insert video track'. This will create a blank video layer. Now find a picture that you want to use as a logo and drag and drop it into the blank layer. Edit it to the length of your video. Then go to 'track motion', resize the logo size and choose the position where you want it to appear on the video. You have now successfully added a watermark to your video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades