This video shows the method to create a photo montage in Sony Vegas. Go to 'Options' menu & Preferences. Go to the 'Editing' tab & 'New still image length (seconds)' and put the corresponding value and hit 'OK'. Open the pictures from explorer and you have a montage in which pictures last for a few seconds when another one comes up. Go to 'Tools' menu and 'Scripting' option. Click on 'ApplyTransition_1_2'. Choose 'Standard Cross Fade' from the drop down menu. Fill in 'Overlap Frames' which tells you the length of each transition and the 'Zoom Slide' gives motion to the picture by zooming in on it. The script can be found at http:// s92274348. onlinehome.us/vegas.html. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades