In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reverse video direction in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by importing the video clip(s) and/or audio into the time line. Then right-click on the clip and select Reverse. To reverse the audio, right-click on the track and select Reverse. To undo the video or track, right-click it and select Reverse once again. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing and creating videos, and would like to learn how to reverse videos and audio for an effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades