In this tutorial, we learn how to remove audio, record voice over, unlock audio in Vegas. First, load a video clip to the time line. Then, remove the audio by right clicking on the track and going to "group" and "remove from" Once you remove it, you can delete it and then add in new audio or a voice over. Just import media if you have an audio track you want to add into the time line. Drag and place it, just make sure it's not muted and play it. You can also record a voice over for the time line if you want to make it more personalized. Save when finished and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades