In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to render high definition videos in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Begin by clicking on File and select Render As. Then select the file type. Now click on Custom. In the Audio tab, set the mode as CBR, format as Windows Media Audio 9.2 and attributed to 128 k-bps. In the Video tab, set the mode as Bit Rate (Peak), format as Windows Media Video 9 and image size as High Definition (1280x720). Now save the template. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating and editing videos, and would like to learn how render their videos in high definition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades