In this video, we learn how to fix MP4 audio issues in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. First, close the program from your computer. After this go to the website: http://tinyurl.com/mp4fix. Download this file and then go to the folder that the program is in and copy the name of it. From here, open the folder where the file is stored within Sony Movie Studio. Then, rename the file "qt7plug.old". Then, insert this into the previous folder and launch the program. This should solve you problem and you should be able to hear and use the MP4 audio that you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades