In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use volume envelopes in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Begin by importing the audio track into the time line. Then right-click on the audio control panel, go to Insert/Remove Envelope and select Volume. This will place a purple line through the audio track. Users are able to control the volume by moving the line up or down to increase or decrease the volume. Users are also able to select certain points by creating starting and ending points in the audio track. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing videos, and would like to learn how to use volume envelopes to edit the volume of a video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades