In this tutorial, we learn how to extract audio from CD with Vegas Movie Studio. First, open up Vegas Movie Studio and open up the audio from the drive you prefer by going into "project" then "audio cd". Once you do this, a new window will pop up showing all the different audio tracks that you can open. Play them before you open them, then when you find it click "ok" and then save it to the place it suggests. Now that selection will show up in your media pool, put this on your timeline. After this, drag it to the audio track and play it to hear what it sounds like. Now you can time this to your photos and tweak it to how you want it to be!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades