How to Make Anything demonstrates how to make a freeze frame in Sony Vegas. You can go to the preview window and click on save snapshot to file. The program will then create a jpeg which you can lay into your video to create a freeze frame. You can also use Vegas' velocity envelopes to create a freeze frame. First, zoom into your video in the timeline so that you see each individual frame. Make sure that quantize to frames is toggled in the options menu. Then, hit S to split the video. Right click on the new clip and choose insert or remove envelope from the options. Then, choose velocity. The velocity envelope allows you to speed up or slow down your clip. Right click on the keyframe and select set to. Choose 0% and hit enter. A still frame will now be created. Stretch the clip out to however long you'd like the still frame to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades