One of the most common problems with any video editing software is the preview lag- a result of high quality video slamming your CPU. There is a great fix in Sony's Vegas editing software to allow previews to run full-frame with a slight tweak called the dynamic RAM preview feature. This is especially useful if you don't have a brand new computer with maxed-out RAM and video card. Double-click the clip (or drag for a series of clips) that you would like to preview and select which quality you would like to preview it in. The higher the quality, the longer the render time. Now press Shift + B and the clip will preview at full speed (that is once the render has completed) with the lag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades