You can overlay your videos in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. First drag the picture of TV set in the timeline and drag it to the whole timeline and then place your video above it as showing in the video. Now click on the pan/crop icon and select the picture of TV set. Now resize your window and set your video in the TV set as showing in the video. Now you can play your video but it pops up as the video plays so to fade in your video, you just need to do is to drag the corner of your video as showing in the video to fade in your video and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades