In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a batch render in Sony Vegas. Sony Vegas is a professional non-linear editing system. Viewers will learn how to use the batch render. At default, it is located on the toolbar. Begin by importing your clips or images into the time line. One of the batch render's features is to render regions. Begin putting regions around the clips by highlighting the clip, press R and press Enter. The add the Add Regions To Event script to automatically set regions. This video will benefit those viewers who use Sony Vegas and would like to learn how to use the batch render tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades