In this tutorial, we learn how to capture HV30/HV20 HD video in Sony Vegas with Bill Meyers. First, go to "file" then "capture video" if nothing is happening, you can fix this. Go to "options" then "preferences". Now, click on the video tab and if you are uploading in high definition, you will need to un-click the box that says "use external video capture application". When finished, click on "apply" and you should be able to capture live video. Instead of seeing the blank screen when you click the capture video button, there should be a live stream of your camera, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades