First you need to do is to open up the HD video file of Canon HV20 and then you can set the project properties. So go to file, import, media and open up the video file. Now drag it to the timeline and go to file, properties, click on the file folder called "match media settings" and open the same video file which you just opened. Now click on apply and then ok. But now video proportion is not fine. To fix it go to option, preferences, click on video tab and check the box which says "simulate device aspect ratio" and click on apply and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades