In this tutorial, we learn how to make crystal text in Sony Vegas. First, drag in your clip in the software, then right click on the track area and insert a new video track. Now, go to "custom", then "sony height map". On amplitude, change this to .76. On the first level, change the mode to multiply. Now, drag your text into the second video track and replace the text with what you want to write. After this, change the color and make sure it fits into the screen. You can also make it scroll along the screen in you prefer. When you are finished, play your clip and you will be able to see your text!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades