This video is all about pan and crop in Sony Vegas Movie Studio. There are two video clips and the top clip is to be put into the other clip as in this case. First of all select the pan and crop button and the pan and crop window appears on the screen. From the window that appears, select the zoom option and then change the zoom so that more of the screen can be seen. Make sure that the preview window is shown in the side. It is useful to change the size of the event pan and crop. Sometimes there arises a problem with moving the cursor freely in all directions. Some people can only change it up and down while others can only move it sideways. It can be changed by clicking on the move freely button on the left pane of the window just near the rotation option. Then resize it or adjust the video according to your needs. After that just play the video and your pan and crop will work according to your needs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades