ConnersTutorials, teaches you how to put two videos playing simultaneously in one movie. You use Sony Vegas and drag both movies in the time-line below. Then you press Event pan/crop on the first video. Right click and choose Match output aspect. Then re-size and move the video as you want. Do the same for the other video. Go to Media Generators to choose the background, which can be a solid color, a picture or another video. Just drag that down in the movie time-line when you're pleased. All you need after this is to save your new movie file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades